So, Mary's birthday is coming up on Friday and I was just thinking how she has the greatest eyes of anyone I know or have ever known ... but what about eyes I don't know personally?
Who has the greatest eyes of all-time?
10. The Cookie Monster - As a kid, I was fascinated by his misdirectional, googly eyes so prominently displayed atop his cookie-spurting mouth.
9. Ali - Sorry Ali, you are only 9th greatest on my list. However, his eyes ALWAYS backed up his mouth.
8. Gollum - CGI for living creatures was lackluster before Gollum entered the scene. The eyes are the windows to the spirit, and before Gollum, I assumed that CGI would continue to fall short in getting the eyes right. Man, he is scary.
7. Lincoln - Do you really need to read a book to learn about Lincoln's depression, struggles, intelligence and ultimate responsibilities? No, his eyes tell his story.
6. L.T. - Lawrence Taylor's eyes really only said two things, "I have NO regard for my own sanity" and "I have even LESS regard for your body when I hit you ... real hard."
5. Elizabeth Taylor - From one Taylor to the next. When people think of Cleopatra's sultry eyes ... Liz is who they picture. Pretty impressive to own an icon like that.
4. Bette Davis - um, there's a song about them, duh.
3. Cool Hand Luke - Without Paul Newman's blue eyes, Lucas Jackson is really more frat than rebel role-model.
2. Girl with the Pearl Earring - Vermeer solidified himself as a master with this glance.
1. the man with no name - the eyes of death, plain and simple. "I can and may kill you. I'm thinking about it."